Videos in order from Newest to Oldest
Best Fake Smile
How to convert a MOV video to MP4
1) Open MOV video in QuickTime Player on Mac.
2) Go to File > Export > iPad, iPhone, iPod touch & Apple TV…
3) Select iPod touch & iPhone 3GS.
4) Click Save.
5) Name file and select designation folder. QuickTime will create a M4V version of the file.
6) Left click to rename the file and change the file extension from M4V to MP4. If files extensions aren’t visible go to Finder > Preferences > Advanced tab and selects Show all filename extensions.
7) It will pop up a warning. Ignore it and select Use .mp4
An there you have it a video file converted from MOV to MP4 in just a few minutes.